Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My first post!

Welcome to my blog! (Welcome to my world?)

A friend of mine suggested I start a blog to capture thoughts and events as they happen, so I can effectively communicate with the online community. So here is what's going on for me:

After almost 40 years of performing, creating, teaching and sharing music, I am embarking on a new venture to help others grow their music. I have announced the first Music Workshop with Paul Gellman, which is designed to answer the question "What do you want to do with your music?" I have begun coaching others (well, one student so far!), and am enjoying the experience a lot! And my student keeps coming back, so it seems there is value in what I am sharing. So I want to grow this practice, and share whatever knowledge, experience and joy I have with those who play music and want to get better.

I welcome your comments and look forward to starting conversations and growing this community of friends! Thanks!

~Paul
www.paulgellman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment