Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday's post

Lots of stuff going on. People are signing up for the Music Workshop (thank you!) which is starting Sunday Oct. 4. Please send me a comment if you have interest in this series, it will be a fun learning experience for everyone, including me!

Getting ready for Yom Kippur with family and community - a time of reflection, and as I reflect I feel substantial concern for the state of our world and society, and for our lives here in Toronto, the Heart of the Beast. How is it possible to survive and balance our lives, including the soul and the material world? Anybody know? I'd love to!!!

Things that continue to help me is a little yoga practice in the morning, some minutes of meditation daily, and opportunities to experience nature. Time with Amy and loved ones is also precious, and I want to continue to focus on these things. So the balancing act is about making a living while maintaining this balance.

That's what's going on for me today. Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment