Monday, October 12, 2009

What's going on?

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone! While it's a bit of a dreary day, it's so nice to have a slow day to hang with family and friends, probably there'll be food involved.

Things are cooking musically, sometimes in unexpected ways. The Music Workshop is progressing, though at the moment it is one person! So if you are reading this, and have been considering joining the workshop, please do! Check the details on my website.

Some nice gigs happening too. Simchat Torah at our synagogue Darchei Noam, was a joy, and our shul band The Nigunatics expanded to include a bass player Jules Vaisberg and the incredible Martin van de Ven on clarinet! Martin plays on my CD, and Beyond the Pale, and and and... what a treat to have him there. I have invited Martin to join me just about any time for any gig!

Coming up The Annex Live this coming Saturday Oct. 17 from 7-10 pm. Richard Keelen, fellow Perth County Conspirator will join me, along with Joey Goldstein on guitar, Shira Gellman on vocals and guitar, and Trevor Fentum on drums. Should be a good one!

Working on a bunch of projects, some band performances, some recording, some coaching, it's starting to get busy, which is a good thing.

Feel free to comment on my posts. I would love to start a conversation so please join in!

~P

1 comment:

  1. Paul, what a delight to find you! This morning I hit the jackpot, finding David Woodhead and then you. Peace and light be with you, my old friend, I will be in touch via email on your website. Love, Layne

    ReplyDelete